THE GOLDEN RULES – GENERAL TRAIL RIDING
1. Helmet on at all times, regardless of type of bike or distance being ridden. In the interest of safety, offenders will lose riding privileges permanently.
2. Follow directional arrows at all times. Incase you have forgotten, ALL single track is one way, no matter what special circumstances you may feel apply. In the interest of safety, offenders will lose riding privileges permanently.
3. Enter at the Trail Entrance and exit at the Trail Exit (yes we know how complex that sounds). Do not cross from one trail to another across grassland or barrier tape, no matter what special circumstances you may feel apply. In the interest of safety, offenders will lose riding privileges permanently.
3. Your bike must be fully mechanically functional
4.Do not place objects on the trail (like bricks and tree stumps) no matter what twisted thinking leads you to believe you are being helpful.
5. No pedaling on the Pump Track (yes, we know it’s really hard like that, but that’s why it’s called a Pump Track). Thirteen years of age minimum for Pump Track riders
6. Twelve years of age maximum for Organ Grinder riders (yes, we know its really fun for grown ups too. Unlucky!)
7. No smoking outside the designated Smoking Area in the car park.
8. Consumption of alcohol not permitted prior to riding (or during, we are watching your Hydration Pack for bubbles).
TELEPHONE ENQUIRIES: 083 725 BIKE (2453)